terms of service
As of: 14.10.2019
Basics / House rules
- Children are welcome, of course.
- We are a Non smoking home & #8211; Smoking in the house is strictly prohibited.
- Parties and pets are not allowed.
- The holiday home Alpennest may be inhabited with a maximum of 7 persons.
- Deviations from the general terms and conditions must be in writing.
- You live in the holiday home Alpennest exclusively and do not have to share the premises with other guests.
Booking and cancellation conditions
- The holiday home Alpennest is located in Hafnergasse 16, 5550 Radstadt, Austria.
- The house Alpennest are fully furnished and furnished. The tenant is entitled to use the facility during the entire rental period.
- The house has a parking space on the property which is available to the tenant for the duration of the rental period.
- Tenants of the holiday home Alpennest have unrestricted access to all rooms of the house.
- The booking is only with written confirmation by the landlord. With booking confirmation a down payment of 50% of the rent including all additional costs is due immediately. The balance is due one month before the rental date.
- If the lessee is in default of payment by more than 14 days, the lessor is entitled to terminate the contract without further notice without notice and to rent the leased property elsewhere
- If the hirer cancels (terminates) the contract before the start of the lease, without naming a new tenant who enters into the contract on the same terms, the following pro rata rent (excluding the final cleaning) are to be paid as compensation, if another rental is not possible :
For cancellations up to 60 days before arrival, the renter bears 10% of the rental price
For cancellations up to 30 days before arrival, the renter bears 50% of the rental price
For late cancellations later than 30 days before arrival, the renter will not receive a refund
- The renter can prove a lesser damage at any time
- If the tenant breaks off the stay prematurely, he remains obliged to pay the full rental price.
- A cancellation or termination can only be made in writing. Decisive is the day of receipt of the declaration by the landlord
During the stay
- Check-in is after 16:00 on the day of arrival, check-out is on the day of departure until 10:00 at the latest.
- Key collection takes place on the spot by the landlord or by a person commissioned by the landlord
- After the end of the rental period, the tenant has vacated the rental property and broom clean in a proper condition to hand over to the landlord / administrator and hand over the / the keys to the landlord / administrator.
- The landlord reserves the right to enter the property or building to carry out important repairs. Likewise, the landlord reserves the right to do maintenance work on the garden during the rental period.